21 January 2011

something

Something happened to my hip while playing basketball today. I don't know if it's possible to sprain your hip, but that's what it felt like--the awful tweaking of a joint when it twists or extends in a direction it should not.

It does not hurt sitting here watching free NBA league pass on television, but it's torture walking up the stairs. So I will stay here under my sleeping bag, fire roaring a few feet away, Steve Nash torching the Wizards on TV.

Jeanie says I complain too much about my aches and pains. She has the highest pain threshold of any person I have ever met.

1 comment:

Greg Jones said...

A sprain is possible anywhere you have a muscle. However its more likely that you pulled something. Best course of action is to ice it, and take some advil, if in a week it doesnt get better you should see a Dr.