06 February 2010

x-files

Splendid news. A couple days ago I discovered that we actually get the SciFi channel. Call me "Mr. Observant." Anyhow, the splendid news is that every few days this channel shows reruns of "X-Files." So now I can DVR "X-files" and get my conspiracy theory/paranormal/"the truth is out there" fix every now and then.

On a related note, I'm also recommending my readers try tuning into this late night talk show called "Coast to Coast" sometime.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Not that I'm a regular listener by any stretch of the imagination--I think I heard a part of the show one time while driving home from New Jersey in the middle of the night many years ago. So "the truth is out there" but apparently so are the crazies.

It was this article that got me intrigued.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/201001/coast-to-coast

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always enjoyed whenever I happened to catch coast to coast on late nights. Doesn't happen very often because I normally end up listening to Blair Garner's After Midnite, but I think now that you've reminded me, I may switch it up a bit :)

All for now...
Caleb.