09 February 2018

18.1 Return

Somehow I'd forgotten how much I had written and posted on this blog going back nearly a decade.  In case you, too, my faithful readers, had forgotten, check out my archives. 

All I can say is, wow.  Just.  Wow.

And now it's been a nearly five years since I last added anything to this completely arbitrary collection of musings, linked articles, images, videos and such. 

Going forward, I have no plan to turn this into a carefully organized, thematically coherent, anything... I'm just going to post things and put them out there and see what happens.  But if I do ever manage to write something worth sharing with a wider audience, I fully intend to post it to Medium.

Someday I might create a website, because as I think about it, I've produced a lot of stuff that might be of some use to someone in the world somewhere.

But for now, this is merely an announcement of my return.

For anyone who cares, entries will be numbered by the year.entry.  That is, 18.1 means, first entry of 2018.

Completely unrelated, here's a video I watched this morning.  Since we had a snow day today, and since we're starting Dante in LIT 227, I gave this as an assignment for Monday.




No comments: