16 August 2010

p90x


"If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples. And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." Jesus, John 8:31-32

Tony Horton says something like the same thing. If you DO what I'm telling you, you're a real student of muscle confusion. THEN you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

I watched the infomercial two years ago, and I got the facts. After two years of holding fast to his teachings, living in accordance with them, I know the truth. It's liberating, dude. My body doesn't ache like it used to.

And as a bonus, when I asked Jeanie if she noticed any difference in the way I looked, she said, "Oh yeah, big time."

That's what I'm talking about. :-)

No comments: